Advanced Insight is a technology-solutions company focused on enterprise and business intelligence applications. Insight provides solutions in Java and .Net using databases (SQL and NoSQL), big data technologies and search index tools like Solr and Elastic. Our main products are written in AngularJS
JAVA Resource Junior Developer Job Description
Responsibilities: Perform Java application development focusing on Provide expert development, enhancement, and maintenance services of applications for complex tasks and projects. Provide strong coding expertise with moderate design responsibilities. Must have the ability to test and turnover quality code for review.
Qualifications: Education: BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field (or equivalent), with strong competencies in object-oriented development, data structures, algorithms and software design and architecture. Experience: 2-3+ year’s hands-on programming experience with J2EE technologies.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and implementation approaches (e.g. MOM, SOA, and Grid).
- In depth knowledge of event-driven and service-oriented architecture.
- Familiar with common web back end technologies and/or frameworks such as Spring Framework, Spring MVC, and Apache Wicket.
- Solid understanding and working experience of XML and related technologies (e.g. XSD, XSL, and XQuery).
- Experience in cross-platform development such as UNIX/Windows and Oracle/MySQL and skillful in UNIX shell scripts and command line tools such as sed, awk, etc.
- Working knowledge of automated build utilities (e.g. Ant and/or Maven) and Continuous Integration solutions (e.g. Atlassian Bamboo, Hudson, and/or CruiseControl).
- Solid grasp of software development lifecycle best-practices, methods, and conventions, including but not limited to Agile methodology, Test Driven Development, Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, and Dependency Management.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in business intelligence/analytics applications
- Experience in working with or developing Open Source projects (SOLR/Mongo).
- Experience with Oracle 11g
- Experience with messaging framework Apache Service Mix (FuseSource)
- Knowledge of JMS, REST, Webservices a plus
ASP.Net C# Developer Job Description
Responsibilities: Perform Microsoft based (.Net C# and SQL *Server) application development focusing on exceptional user interface design and speed. Provide expert development, enhancement, and maintenance services of applications for complex tasks and projects. Provide strong coding expertise with moderate design responsibilities.
Requirements: Requirements include solid C# skills and strong experience in UI design & implementation, SQL Server and Microsoft Reporting Services. Advanced Search will train individual on Analysis Server.
- 2+ years programming experience.
- 1.5+ years of formal C# programming and a deep understanding of .NET Framework technologies.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL server 2008+ and stored procedures.
- Expertise developing Web user interface.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET Framework class libraries and .NET design patterns such as object oriented designs, asynchronous programming, events, delegates, and multi-threaded application development. MVC a plus.
- Ability to independently own, design, write, and test quality code.
- Ability to estimate development schedules for owned features.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Core understanding of Reporting Services – Analysis Server experience a plus
- Understanding of web services. REST services a plus
- Open source experience a plus. Solr and/or NOSQL databases
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.