Large B to B Publisher
Advanced Insight has worked on a number of projects for this large B2B publisher. Their customers include North America’s top advertisers, ad agencies, media companies and platform providers. They provide trusted media analysis across all brand platforms—print, web, mobile, email and more—to make smart decisions for their clients. They deliver insightful, audited cross-media metrics that matter.
We have provided several applications from our Insight platform in order to improve the delivery of quality audited data to their clients. We have worked with their IT and Product Development teams to deliver:
- Search Insight – advanced search worked closely with the product development team to import and normalize their data to create a powerful search platform that is currently used by their customer base.
- Renewal Insight – we implemented our renewal platform by importing log files which made it easy for their team to pull together all types of reports and analytics about how their customers are using their website. The platform allows them to generate reports, dashboards, charts in dozens of different formats. Once created, these can also be shared throughout the organization.
- Services – data collection and data management are important aspects of what they do. Advanced Insight worked with them and their publisher customers to create services to help automate the data entry process. Publishers could now provide data to them electronically which it moves the frequency of updates, the integrity of the data and the efficiency of keeping data up-to-date.
- Data Entry Application – we also worked with the client on revamping their online data entry site used by their customers to enter data about their publications. We simplify the interface, improve the editor checking capabilities as well as improving the data quality assurance process. While they utilized our platform we customized components of it in order to accommodate their specific needs.
Information Provider to Education Market
This facilities management company utilizes a common vocabulary and creates a shared vision among various constituents on campuses for the management of facilities. This process examines four areas in-depth: Asset Reinvestment, Annual Stewardship, Operating Effectiveness, and Customer Service. The coalition of campus interests created by a common language has resulted in a more informed allocation of resources, reductions in operating costs, and improvements in service. –
- Comparative Analytics and Benchmarking – Advanced Insight worked with the technical and product development teams to create a product that they license using our platform. Enterprise insights allows customers to anonymously compare the demographic information about their own institution with other like institutions. This information is then used in order to rationalize areas for improvement, potential renovations were refurbishments, or just to monitor the ever-changing environmental characteristics of an institution.
Sales Rep Application for Medical Journal Publisher
This medical journal publisher provides high quality content for health professionals and researchers across the world, this collection includes some of the most influential specialty journals in their field.
- Prospect Insight– Using our Insight platform to mine their own data and lead lists for up sell and new prospect opportunities. After loading their salesforce.com data into our platform, they were able to compare accounts to look for up sell opportunities as well as mine the data for brand-new leads.
Information product to Digital Imaging Marketplace
This work was for the global document imaging industry’s resource for unbiased and reliable information, test data and competitive selling tools. Their vast hardware coverage ranges from entry-level inkjet printers all the way up to high-end production presses, while their software database includes document imaging solutions from free mobile apps to enterprise-level document management systems. Their expert team of analysts and lab technicians are constantly testing hardware and evaluating software to provide both buyers and sellers with up-to-date information.
- Search Insight – buyers lab used our search platform to make their data analytics and reports accessible to buyers looking for specific research and the printing and document management industries. The platform provides a very fast and accurate search capability along with the ability to compare products and product function side-by-side.
Catalog Search for Preeminent Legal Publisher
This client, founded in 1923, is the leading independent organization in the United States producing scholarly work to clarify, modernize, and otherwise improve the law. The organization is made up of 4,000 lawyers, judges, and law professors of the highest qualifications) drafts, discusses, revises, and publishes Restatements of the Law, model statutes, and principles of law that are enormously influential in the courts and legislatures, as well as in legal scholarship and education. They have have long been influential internationally and, in recent years, more of its work has become international in scope.
- Search Insight – The new web site uses their search platform to provide their customers with a quick, easy and flexible solution to have access to their content. They, in the same manner as our other customers, were able to pull together data from multiple sources, both structured and unstructured, to provide their customers with the ideal search solution.