We design and implement user’s standard reports, ad-hoc reports, dashboards and scorecards using different technologies.
- Insight360 – this is Advanced Insight’s SaaS product platform for reporting, charting and dashboards.
- Looker – we partner with Looker for integrating applications. We have resources who code in LookML.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS): Advanced Search utilizes the numerous benefits of Microsoft SSRS and SSAS that is based on SQL Server for the client’s advantage. One example of these benefits is the integration with other Microsoft Tools such as Power View, PowerPivot, and Excel as well as sharing the information and insights via Microsoft SharePoint to achieve a unique collaboration. Other benefits include Self-Service Reporting for ad-hoc and pixel-perfect reports using wide variety of formats.
- Jaspersoft Suite: iReport, Interactive Reporting Jasper Tool, is used to design and develop the pre-defined standard reports and dashboards with different sorting, filtering, conditional formats, and printed-formats. The Jasper Report Server Toolprovides the ability for the user to create the ad-hoc reports and the dashboards. Also, we integrate the Reports and the Dashboards with Business Analytics and Data Exploration. We also integrate these reports within your web based applications.
- Actuate BIRT Suite: We use different utilities from Actuate Business Intelligent Reporting Tool (BIRT) to design and generate the pre-set reports and dashboards. We also use the BIRT Studio to design and generate the ad-hoc reports and dashboards. There are two simple tools to view all reports called BIRT Viewer and BIRT Interactive Viewer while the BIRT 360 Tool is used in creating the Dashboards and Scorecards. BIRT Designer Pro Tool is a development tool to integrate the BIRT generated reports in different customized templates of user applications.